Menus & Masses
Menus are posted each month as soon as they are available from our Food Services Director! You are also able to view the altar server & masses calendars. All calendars will be posted by the upcoming new month!
For the meal payment chart which shows approximate totals for lunch money by grade, month, semester, etc. click here.
For some helpful tips & reminders for altar servers or students considering serving at school masses, you can download the packet here that the priests put together for our school!
For more information regarding the Food & Nutrition policy, please click the link here.
Please feel free to browse this Lunch Line Guide for Parents, as well, to learn more about the food portion requirements and more!
Updates to Note for 20-21:
- This year, if your child wants to purchase an HFE cookie at lunch, you will need to purchase a sheet of cookie coupons by contacting the front office or sending a note in your child’s folder/bag. They only will be available in a sheet of 14 coupons for $5.00! Cookies are only available for grades 4th-6th.
- Menus will now run on a 2-week rotation — menu items are subject to change without notice due to product availability!
- Breakfast will NOT be available for the foreseeable future while we are low on cook staff members!
- There will be no lunch guests joining us at school at this time, even for birthdays or special occasions due to limited space.
- Masses are split into “A” classroom days and “B” classroom days.
- Birthday masses will be celebrated as a “birthday week” so that both “A” and “B” room students will hear their names at mass and be involved during mass ministries. Birthday cake will still be served on the Thursdays of birthday weeks.
Order HFE Bucks
Please visit the HFE Bucks page now located under the Fundraising tab on the top main menu or click here!